Thursday, December 20, 2012

The easiest lesson from the Newtown, Connecticut, shooting tragedy

There are many lessons that we can draw from the shooting tragedy from Newtown, Connecticut, this week. This is the simplest one:

God doesn't; we do: only humans can solve human challenges.

Don't bother praying that we learn it. It won't help. Commit yourself to learning it and sharing it instead. From here we rebuild, again, and choose how to go forward. It's up to us to do it, and it's up to us to do it wisely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy my writing, you can read more of it in my first book, God Doesn't; We Do: Only Humans Can Solve Human Challenges. If you choose to pick it up, I thank you for your support of myself, my family, and indie authors in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment