Monday, June 30, 2014

Installed Disqus Commenting Platform

Just a quick note to any regular readers and any others that happen to come across this (low likelihood as that may be), I have installed Disqus commenting platform on the blog, hopefully to facilitate more in-depth, constructive, and readable conversations in the comments beneath my posts.

This may result in some technical difficulties that I ask you to bear with as they crop up, and it appears that their importation of the existing comments on this blog came out a little weird. Any confusion that creates is unintentional, and my apologies are offered here to the degree that they're meaningful.

At any rate, my hope is that having installed Disqus will encourage more lively conversations here, and so I look forward to seeing your commentary on this new platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment